NIXALIN™ is an active ingredient that promotes tissue regeneration and helps the skin return to the natural radiance and youthful feeling that we deserve, without altering the primary functions of the cutaneous barrier.
Carefully harvested in a process that is exclusive to Terlys, the active ingredient NIXALIN™ is rich in betulin, a powerful bioavailable triterpene. This molecule is naturally synthesized by plants to improve their adaptogen functions. This property has been shown to actively help the skin recover from exterior aggressions and from chronic problems associated with irritation, sensitivity, and reactivity skin.
- Strengthens the functions of the cutaneous barrier
- Inhibits elastase, the enzyme that degrades elastin (protein that safeguards the elasticity of the dermis)
- Improves synthesis of collagens IV and VII, that safeguards firmness in the dermis
- Accelerates the regeneration of the cutaneous barrier following exterior aggressions
- Reduces chronic inflammation by decreasing the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Reinforces blood vessels to reduce rosacea and couperose
Clinically proven efficacy of NIXALIN™ makes this new multiple-action ingredient the key to the development of your products for weakened, damaged, very dry, and/or irritated skin.
- Pro-aging skincare
- Cleansing oil
- Restorative skincare
- After-shave skincare
- After-sun skincare
- Tattoo aftercare
- Nixalin Leaflet
- Nixalin Product Specifications
- Nixalin Technical Data
- Nixalin Safety Data
- Nixalin Formulation Guideline
- Nixalin Hydrating&Repairing Cream
- Nixalin Repairing Serum